Peer to peer lending is a remarkable breakthrough in the American story. Never before has there been such an easy and honest way to connect those of us who need a loan to those of us with extra funds to lend. Using the medium of the worldwide web, everyday people are sidestepping the banking industry to lend money to each other at the lowest interest rates in history.
Cited by major press (CNBC, Marketwatch, Yahoo Finance) for its peer to peer lending education and news, our main purpose at LendingMemo is to help you discover this new and exciting way to invest your excess cash and earn a great return. Begin by taking our free peer to peer lending video course, download our ebook, or just begin reading a few interesting articles.
Simon Cunningham is founder of LendingMemo Media in Grand Rapids, Michigan, a company that promotes peer to peer lending education and news. He is a graduate from Calvin College, completing studies that focused on statistical approaches to measuring altruism. Cunningham is passionate about technology playing a part in fostering healthy financial and social connection. An active investor at both Lending Club and Prosper, he thinks peer to peer lending is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Simon’s Greatest Hits
- Why Wells Fargo is Terrified of P2P Lending
- Why Peer to Peer Lending is Beautiful
- P2P Lending: Why You Need a New Uncorrelated Asset Class
- How Lending Club and Prosper Fit with Stocks and Bonds
- The Joy of Redlining: Why I Don’t Lend to Florida
- The Intrinsic Humanity of the Online Lending Revolution
- This Investment has 20 Years of Positive Returns
- The Hidden World of Peer to Peer High-Speed Investing
- Interest Rates at Lending Club Keep Dropping